Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wisdom Teeth Adventure

Good Morning world!

So, last Thursday I got my wisdom teeth taken out. My bottom two that is, I had my top two out a couple of years ago. As some of you know, I was completely terrified of this procedure and had cancelled 3 times before! So on August 24 I finally went to the appointment.

It was not as bad as I had thought it would be. They gave me this wonderful pill that made me all "loopy", the things I said I wish I wouldn't have! Then they opened my mouth and took out my precious teeth!

I was very good on Thursday night, probably because of the drugs. On Friday I was so sick!!! I have (or should say had) 6 stitches. But 3 were bothering me so I cut them out myself. Now James says I can not cut anymore out because I am probably causing more harm than good.

Well, I am off to the dentist in about a half hour to get the rest of the stitches out. I was suppose to go tomorrow but my mouth is bothering me so much that I called for a special appointment. I hope I get them out and that they say I am "Good to go".

No comments: