Sunday, March 02, 2008

Computers and the elderly

This is MY LIFE! I probably go over to my grandma's house once a week to check her computer
because she says that it is broken! No, it's never broken, it's just in sleep mode. Here are a couple of conversations I have had with my grandma regarding technology:
1) Grandma: Melissa, please come look at my computer, it's going to hiberbate.... why is it hibernating?
2) Grandma: Melissa, my computer is broken.
Melissa: No it's not.
Grandma: My computer keeps saying connecting.
Melissa: Your computer is connecting?
Grandma: Yes, the main screen says connecting.
Melissa: The main screen, what are you connecting to?
Grandma: I dont know.... but it still says connecting. It's stuck on connecting.
Melissa: Well, you shouldnt be connecting to anything. atleast not on your main screen.
Melissa: (Once I get to her house). THIS IS YOUR EMAIL! NOT YOUR MAIN COMPUTERS MAIN SCREEN. IT'S CONNECTING, LOOKING FOR EMAILS!
3) Grandma: I need a new digital camera. I don't have enough hyperpixals.
Melissa: It's Megapixels


2 comments:

Sheena said...

Hyperpixals....classic!! That is so funny!

Axen said...

xD my hyperpixals I need more moar! ;)