Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home from Washington!


Sommer and I have made it home from our spring getaway. We flew to my parents house on April 1 and returned this past Tuesday. It was so nice to spend time with my parents and for them to spoil Sommer. She was a good traveller on the way there... on the way home she was a little bit cranky. Which stressed me out since I was all alone with her. But we arrived home in one peice and off to bed she went.
While we were there we went on a hike (pic above) and Sommer rode on my dad's back in the backpack. She loved it... until we took her out and she had a meltdown, and there was no way to get her BACK in to the pack. So we took turns carrying a screaming baby on the trail for 15 mins until we reached out car.
We did lots of shopping too, too much shopping (if that can ever be done??). I got her a bunch of adorable summer clothes, shoes, sippy cups, and other things that she didnt really need. I was able to shop at Ross and Marshalls, my two favorite stores and buy some much needed clothes. I have no spring/summer clothes as I was pregnant last season, oh well, just an excuse to buy more :)
I am back at work this afternoon and there is a lot of things I need to get done! Our new office is finished (in the Royal LePage Regina building) and it looks amazing. Just some finishing touches need to be done as in the granite top for the work station, blinds on the windows, and the decal on the back wall. But the office is finally functioning which makes me so excited!! Stop bye and take a look.
Well, I should run as I need to do a bunch of stuff before my babe wakes up from her nap!! Later!

No comments: