Thursday, February 22, 2007

26 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!

What gorgeous weather we had today! 26 degrees and no cloud in the sky! I got a great tan, well, burn today so that was really exciting! We spent the afternoon down at the pool and we got some tennis in too. I was horrible at tennis so that made James not want to play with me, but to be honest I was better than what I thought I would be. James was not impressed when I told him that. I drove James around the golf course in the afternoon, this time I did not bring my book with me. I have finished 2 novels in 3 days, I just could not stop reading my new books. But I am going to wait to start my next novel until we get on the cruise.

James did some work around my grandparents house today. He installed a new kitchen faucet, garborator, and a cool water/purifier. He worked hard! But there was a leak, like there always is, so we have to wait until tomorrow morning to go Home Depot so we can fix the last couple of things. That's why plumbing is always so horrible, there is always a leak. So James and grandpa will be up early to head over to Home Depot before we go to Universal Studios/ Adventure Island.

My eyes are killing me. I am not sure if it is from the sun or from the hot oil that was used to deep fry our dessert. Whatever it is, I can hardly keep my eyes open! Not much else is new, I didn't take any new pictures, maybe I will tomorrow.

Have a great day,

Melissa

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Mel,
Glad to hear that you have nice weather! It is awful here! I don't even know if we will make it to our concert tonight in S-toon as the highways are very low visibility! Blizzards everywhere!
Anyway, I can't wait to see your tan...burn...and all your pics.
Have fun!

McCullough Family said...

Feb 28th
Waiting to hear from you and how the cruise was. Hopefully you were not sea sick. Lexus does not remember you anymore. She has settled into a routine here at the Sam McCullough household. Lexus and Sadie now eat from the same dish and on occassion will sleep on the same bed. Just a little to much dog hair in the house for me.

Just kidding about not remembering you - she is missing you both and all the attention you lavish on her. She is waiting for you to come home and get her.

When do you think that will be? I can not rmember what you told me.

enjoy your last days of holidays. The real world is just around the corner.

love Cheryl