Friday, March 02, 2007

Bahamas' pictures

The Blue Water in Nassau, Bahamas

Looking towards the water from one of the upper decks

Me, on the jogging track/mini golf deck

This is the Lido Deck on the cruise, where the pool stuff is


James and I on one of the Upper Decks... it was really windy!


James and I, with the smoke stack behind us

The famous Atlantis hotel!!

Oprah's House!!! (In Nassau)

The beach we went to! So nice :)


On the way to snorkeling.... it was so hot!

The island, Pearl Island, where we went snorkeling!

The GORGEOUS ocean! Which is honestly crystal clear!

My tanned feet :)


I am home! I can hardly believe it! I rolled into Regina at around 8:30 pm and am now waiting to pick James up at the airport but he doesn't get home until 11:00 pm (the poor guy had to be at the airport at 5:00 am this morning too!!!). Our trip was amazing. I have posted some pictures, but I have a lot more since I took 103 pictures!!! HAHA! I am just going to post the pictures and not write much. I will fill you all in on our adventures later.

Good Night!
Love,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks awesome! We leave in one month and two days! I can hardly wait!
welcome home!
deb

Anonymous said...

It has been interesting to follow your vacation. The background color on your blog really suits your photos. Can you imagine living in a house such as Oprah's? I just had to look at it for a moment. Wonder how she feels when she steps on to her grounds there? Like a queen, I would think! I wonder if she is near where Anna Nicole Smith lived? Thanks for sharing the photos with your readers.