Tuesday, February 05, 2008

3 month pics!







These are some pictures of Sommer at 3 months. She always has to have her teddy with her when she sleeps, and her soother. Both of those items I would cry if they were ever lost, haha. She now weighs 12 lbs 6 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long! She loves to laugh at herself in the mirror, go to Mommy & Baby Yoga, swimming at the Leisure Centre, take bubble baths with her mom and swing in her swing. Life is pretty fun when you are 3 months old! Can't believe how fast she is growing!

3 comments:

familymclean said...

Hi, just found your blog though a local search. You seem very sweet and you daughter is beautiful!
Nice reading too....just thought I'd say hi:)

Sheena said...

Two posts in two days...I am liking this! Now I must start doing the same...shoot!

Anonymous said...

She is so big! ...and beautiful! I am glad you enjoy her so much!