Monday, February 11, 2008

So sleepy!





Sommer is sleeping! HURRAY! She has not been sleeping good lately so I am very tired. Seems like most moms are tired that I talk to. I think she was going to sleep too soon (8 pm) because we have been cooped up in the house. Usually she goes to bed around 10 pm and will sleep through the night. So this evening I kept her awake and man was she tired and cranky! But I kept her busy by talking to her, giving her a bath, followed by a baby massage and then nursed her before putting her in bed at 10 pm. She was sound asleep in my arms by the time she finnished nursing and went to sleep no problem. WOW! I'm ready for bed too.
I hate winter so much! I cant wait for summer to come so we can go for walks around the neighbourhood, go to the park with friends and play in the backyard. I am going stir crazy in the house with a three month old. Not to mention I have an amazing summer wardrobe for Sommer to wear, haha! So many little skirts and shorts, tank-tops and sandles. AHH!!! I LOVE SUMMER! (and Sommer !)
Well, Im going to go to bed here... or maybe watch my favorite show (Jon & Kate Plus 8). Hope everyone had a good (cold) day!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Super cute pictures of little Sommer! What a sweatheart!
By the way, I saw a billboard the other day with the word "Summer" on it and I thought it was spelt wrong...I am just so used to "Sommer" now!