Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Monday Morning

Seems like time just gets away from me and next thing I know it has been 2 weeks and I haven't blogged. I remember when I was so diligent in this task and would have it updated daily. Now with a 7 month old (yes, Som turned 7 months yesterday!) I hardly have time to do a thing.

Our house has a conditional offer on it! Now we just wait for the people who bought our house to sell their house. I listed there house so I am pushing to sell it fast! It's a beautiful home with many upgrades, in a perfect location, so I don't think there will be any trouble. Just a matter of finding the right person... which can be hard for a very impatient person to do! We went to our new house yesterday and snooped around. We went looking at new furniture on Friday at Kozan's and picked out lovely stuff. Yesterday we made sure it would all fit! I couldn't decide what to do with the "den" at the front of the house as we were going to make it an office. But we decided to not have an office at home because it is too tempting for James to work when he is "done for the day". So yesterday we decided to make it a piano room as we now have a beautiful piano from James' parents. It will look wonderful in that room!

This is another busy week for us around here. It seems that with warm weather comes kaos in our house. So much is needed to get down on this house and on our new house. My grandparents are moving on Thursday to their new house in Emerald Park so we will no longer have them as neighbours. Lex is going out with them as there is no fence between our houses currently and we don't want her pooping in the new neighbours backyard. So we are dogless for a few months until we join them out in EP.

I am really getting excited for our summer vaca to Orlando on June 27! It will be so much fun! My mom's whole family (39 of us, if I am not mistaken) will be down there for 10 days! My parents have rented a house for our family which will give us a nice break from being with everyone 24/7. Sommer will love the warm weather, pool and hopefully get her first look at the ocean. My camera will be busy snapping pics the whole time we are gone.

Well, I should start my day here as Sommer finally went down for a morning nap. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

McCullough Family said...

Melissa, I put some pics on the family blog. Hope you have a great trip.

Jennifer