Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend!

This was my first Mother's Day! I feel like I have been waiting for this day for some time now and it was finally here. Last year I was told that I could not celebrate it, as I was not "really" a mother yet. But this year I am. I love being a Mommy but I will admit that it is a tough job. Sommer and I have been sick with a cold (she gave it to me!) and I have just wanted to lay down and sleep. But there is no break for a mom! Since Sommer has had a cold she has not been sleeping well and some nights she was getting up 4x.... but I made it through. I have the greatest job in the world and I am so honoured to look after such a lovely little girl!

James (& Sommer) bought me new diamond earrings for Mother's Day! I absolutely LOVE them! Yes, he does spoil me! (But I LOVE it...) Now, what will I get him for Father's Day!?

Sommer found a new favorite thing to do at Grandma Cheryl's house... she figured out how to open the cupboards and take out the tupperware. She spent HOURS hanging out in front of the cupboard and it kept her very occupied. Too cute!
That's my baby... snotty nose and all. I LOVE HER! Notice that her hair is growing in??? What a cutie!

No comments: