Monday, June 09, 2008

Big Announcement!

Just wanted to make a BIG announcment:
NO I'M NOT PREGNANT AGAIN!
Sommer is getting 2 teeth!!!
She has been SO MOODY lately to the point where I am getting frustrated because I can't put her down for 1 minute. She has also been waking up crying at night for no reason and the only way to get her back to bed is to sleep with her in the guest room. Yesterday I put my finger in her mouth and there were little bumps on her bottom gums. She wouldn't move her tounge for me to look in her mouth so when I was feeding her cereal I took a sneek peek! Yup, 2 little white teeth are starting to come up! WOW! They aren't all the way through the gums but you can see them just under the gum line. She is getting way to big! Crawling and teeth... where has my newborn 6 lbs baby gone??

No comments: