Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Too cute!



Yesterday we went out for supper (You should know by now that I dont cook!). Sommer was fussy so I sent her out to the car with James while I stayed behind to pay the bill. I really wanted James to have to buckle her into her carseat (which is no longer a bucket carseat- she is now in a big girl carseat) because I wanted him to realize what a PAIN it is to bend over and do up all the straps! We are looking at SUV's right now and I want James to get me one sooner rather than later so I figured this would be a perfect opportunity. When I came out of the restaurant I was happy to see that James was sitting in the driver seat chatting on his cell phone. "Great!" I thought, "he had to buckle her in!!" But when I opened my door, I found someone buckled into MY seat! SHE WAS SO CUTE! She looked at me like she was saying "Get in the back Mom! Let's roll!" So independent she is getting... one day she can sit like a big girl in the front but until then in the back she goes!

1 comment:

Heather Wallace said...

Hey Melissa! She is too cute! I don;t know if I told you, but my sister is named Sommer! You guys are leaving for vaca soon...have fun!