Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A real gift from God!



This picture was taken of a baby at 21 weeks gestation... This baby was diagnosed with Spina Bifida and needed to be operated on prior to birth. A doctor in the USA operated on the mother, having to remove her uterous to do so, made an incision in the uterous but could not remove the baby. On 20/20 when they interviewed the doctor he said that when he made the incision this tiny arm and hand came out and grasped his finger. AMAZING! It was as if this tiny unborn baby was thanking the doctor for saving his life! Today this baby is a healthy boy!!!
This little hand shows just how special pregnancy and birth is! This mother was only half done her pregnancy and look how definded and perfect this little arm and hand is. Littles ones are a gift from God and every day I thank Him for the special daughter he gave me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I accidentally found your story here when I was on Google, looking for gifts from God. I just want to wish you the best, this is a wonderful story and so precious. I have 4 kids and each one is worth every moment, they are all my gifts from god. I had 6 miscarriages before I finally had my 4 and believe me, I thank God for all 4 of my kids, they are my world...