Friday, September 19, 2008

Sleepy Sommer

Sleepy Sommer... she is still sleeping! The past week she has decided that she will sleep until 10:30 -11:00 am, and that's after going to bed at 8:30 pm! Who is the teenager?? So you probably think that I too am sleeping in, nope! I am getting stuff done before my little angel wakes up. I think it's a good thing that she is sleeping so long because she is sick. She has a never ending runny nose, which has been with us for as long as I can remember (teething??), battling the tailend of a cold, and now has Thrush! UGH! I am so glad that we are no longer breastfeeding because I hear that thrush is painful while breastfeeding. The other day I looked in Som's mouth and it looked like she had milk all over her tounge. I didn't think anything of it because honestly I didnt think you could get thrush when you were "older". Yesterday her milky tounge was still there so I took her to the doctors, knowing in my head it was thrush, and yup, we were told it was indeed thrush. So here's to antibiotics 4x a day and plenty of probiotics like Yogurt. Well, I hear my angel calling "Mama!" from her room. Best get her ready for the day... at 10:45... and give her round 1 of her meds....

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I hope Som is feeling better now! Thanks for having us over on Friday!

Jen said...

Wow! I feel lucky if my girls sleep in past 7! :)