Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sommer!





Well it happened. Sommer is 1! So exciting and emotional all at the same time. She is so cute!! Today she finally had enough hair to sport the birthday bow :) I have been dying to put one in her hair and I am so glad that it could happen on her birthday. We had a pretty low key day with pancakes for breakfast (James made Sommer a Mickey Mouse pancake), went and did some shopping, had family (and Conrad & Sheena) over for a bbq and then the girls headed to Winners! She got spoiled of course by family... she has more than enough toys now! I put her to bed and kissed her good night... I feel like today she is no longer a baby, welcome toddler! She walks, talks, and has hair. WOW! This year FLEW bye.
Happy Birthday Sommer - Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

Jillica Jang said...

Happy Birthday Sommer. You are one special kid and have a great Mommy and Daddy too.

Sheena said...

I am glad that my family photo made the cut and that Conrad's didn't...I will let him know!

Anonymous said...

hey melissa! Great Blog! And great pics! Anna was just like Sommer...I was so excited when I could finally play with her hair! Love,
Heather Wallace