Monday, March 12, 2007

I am still Alive

I have had such a busy week!!! I have not had the chance to sit down and just blog about nothing. Oh how I have missed pouring out my thoughts. Now James is in bed, after a long day of work, and once again on a Monday night I can not sleep. We never go to bed together on a Monday, it's the only night where we fall asleep apart.

This past week has been filled with doing stuff for my real estate career. I did pass my final exam, with a 95%. Today I got my picture taken for my business cards too. I have also set up a website for my clients, etc. (mcculloughhomes.ca, although I have not edited it...). I am really looking forward to getting started and jumping in 100%.

At the end of most days I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, except for Mondays. I come home from work and I am just so exhausted but I didn't do anything too tiring all day... what is wrong with me? One exciting thing is that the time has changed for the rest of the world. This means that my parents are only 1 hour behind and my best friend is now on the same time as me. This makes life so much easier! Plus, it is getting bright early and staying light outside longer. This means that spring is in the air!!!

Another sign of spring is all the crap that becomes noticeable in my backyard. Yes, it is very disgusting!!! Every year I think it would be so much easier to just pick up Lexis' poop when she poops, but who am I kidding?? I am not going outside in minus 40 weather! And every year I have to face the wrath of spring and see 4 months of crap appear on my lawn. GROSS! If only I could hire someone to come and clean it all up..... any takers?

Not much else is new around here.... so I think I will try and hit the sack with James, if he is not sprawled out on my side of the bed. I hate being the last one to crawl into bed because not only do I have to tell James to move but I also have to move Lexis around too. And I don't mind making James move, but Lexis is just so dang cute when she is sleeping that I feel bad!

Well, off to bed I go!

Love,
Melissa

No comments: