Friday, March 30, 2007

Hey Everyone.

Sold another house! I just love the feeling of writting up an offer and waiting to hear if it was accepted or not. This time was a little more scary as we were in a multiple offer situation (competing offers....) and we won! HURRAY! It sure does feel good to sell a house :)

Spring is finally here and I am so excited. Lexis and Libby love running around the backyard and chasing each other. They sure are best friends! I am glad that we were able to put grass down last fall, it sure would be muddy cleaning paws everytime Lex came inside. One more thing that we don't have to think about this spring. I am very excited to plant some flowers and trees in the backyard. James stained the deck last weekend, so that is taken care of. Spring gets me very excited because Summer is my FAVORITE season of the year!

My best friend, Lyn, is coming home for Easter next weekend. I am looking forward to catching up with her on Friday. On Saturday and Sunday we are heading up to Outlook to see James' family for Easter. I sure hope that the Easter bunny will find us there! Each year James' parent's church puts on an Easter cantata (did I spell that right???). One year Jesus appeared at the end (okay, not really Jesus himself... haha) with a newborn lamb!! I almost died right there in my seat because that little lamb was the cutest thing I had ever seen!!! It made the cutest noise too. (Ellie, do you have baby lambs at your farm this spring??).

I love how you are all excited to see what is going to happen in 3 weeks. I love hearing what you guys think it is, too funny!

Love,
Melissa

No comments: