Monday, March 26, 2007

Not too much new....

I am finally getting the chance to sit down and think! I have been on the go for the past 2 weeks and I just want to have a nap. My job is really going well, I have already sold a condo and tonight I am showing 4 more houses. It takes awhile to adjust to the evenings and weekend work, since I have been 8-5 for the past year! Sometimes I just do not feel like going out after supper! But I just have to remind myself that when I go out, there is a possibility of making GOOD MONEY!

I bought a new computer the other day, well James bought me one. A really cute HP Media centre laptop. It was the cutest one in the store so I am very happy to have it. I was so excited to use it yesterday but James spent the whole day on it trying to find a new car to buy. I just wanted to use my new computer!!

Seriously, I don't have much to write on. But I promise in about 3 weeks I will be typing a lot more! Just have a lot on my mind right now, so bare with me about 3 or so weeks and I will fill you all in on what is happening in my life now.

I will try to keep you updated as exciting things happen.

Until then,

Melissa

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I wonder what could be so exciting...

Anonymous said...

hhhm, does the three week time frame have anything to do with a little pee testing kit? :). I hope for you that it does!!
deb

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing anony was thinking. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I also wanted to say congrats on the sale of your first house, that must feel so wonderful! And I love the professional photo you took. It looks just as it should to make a sharp looking business card, and the red blouse gives the aire of being a "power house" so people will think you will know what you are doing. Great job!

May the next 3 weeks roll by quickly so we can all be let in on the secret! :)