Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A rest from packing!

I hate packing!! But Im also cheap and will not pay for movers so I have to suck it up! Yesterday I took Sommer over to the babysitters so I could have a full afternoon of packing. My grandma and I packed up all the home deco stuff, the living room (minus the furniture), the hall closet, the main bathroom, and the guest room! Now I just have to do Sommer's room, the master bedroom and bath, and the kitchen! Ugh, the kitchen... I dont even want to think of how much work that will be!! I honestly didnt realize how much junk I had laying around the house, in drawers and in closets... stuff that I have never seen before! We will be making plenty of trips to the bins to through a lot of garbage! Last night my grandparents watched Sommer while James and I tackled the dreaded storgae/furnace room which has been the room where we put stuff that we dont know what to do with... it's all cleaned out and everything is stacked in the back entrance. Now to tackle the garage...

Our house is being painted this week and then all we have is flooring, baseboards and final fixtures!! Oh and the Kitchen cabinets but those only take a day. I am excited to go over and see the paint that I picked out spur of the moment... actually I am nervous but James said it looks fine.

Well I should get packing while Sommer naps. Have a good day!

No comments: