Sunday, September 23, 2007

Big Sister Lexis!


I had such a great nights sleep last evening! I slept through the night and didn't get out of bed until 8:00 this morning. We are trying to teach Lexis to sleep on her own and not with us. So on Friday evening we went over to Costco and bought Lexis a new bed and told her it was her "big sister" bed that she had to sleep on. (Wow, she is spoiled! I know... she is a dog!) Lexis got up 2 times last night and tried to come into our bed but I told her to go back and lie down. Finally at 7:3o am she came to see if I would let her up and I did... a 1/2 hour in bed with us can't be too bad. Lexis needs to learn that things are changing around here so her nose isn't out of joint when the baby sister comes. I think she will be great but she still has a little ways to go! Good thing I have patience with her because she is sooo cute! She will make a great big sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a gorgeous dog!!