Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Welcome to Fall my friends!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! Last long weekend of the summer, how sad. I hate it when summer has to come to an end, since it is my favorite season. There is nothing like the nice weather that comes with summer, and soon us Saskatchewan people will be pulling out our sweaters and jeans, how depressing!!! James and I went out to the lake for the last time this season on Saturday and Sunday. Pretty much the entire family was there (minus Greg and Amanda, we missed you guys!) so it made for a lot of noise. Those McCullough's are not quiet people, haha. But over all it was a good time :) Yesterday James and I did some house cleaning (okay, I cleaned and James napped) and then we worked on the nursery. We put up the glass shelf and glass mirriors we bought at Ikea. Today I am going to go and look for some curtains and soon we will be all finished!!!!

Also, yesterday James and I went looking for rocking chairs. I feel IN LOVE with one at Sears Clearance and I have to think of a way to get it. James says it's a little pricey (okay, it is) but I HAVE TO HAVE IT! It's a glider (just like I wanted) that is the same green as the nursery and the arms go out to the side a little more than the other ones. That will make it easier for nursing because I won't be too squished in it. Even James had plenty of room in it. I will get that chair, mark my words. HAHA! I LOVE IT!

We have finalized our baby names now. Pretty exciting to have that nailed down. Now hopefully we don't see our little one and go, "He's/ She's not a ______". That would really screw us up considering how long it took us to pick them!!! I will leave you in suspense and you can guess what they are.

Not much else is new around here. Pretty boring in our end of the world. We went out and looked at our new lot yesterday too. Things are coming along. The roads are in place (in dirt) and everything is staked so you can tell where things are suppose to be. The lots aren't clearly numbered or defined so we took a guess where we think our lot will be. Pretty exciting!!! Now if only everything were moving that fast on our house. We are still waiting for our plans because the building is very backed up, looks like it will be another month before we get them. Oh well, what's another month? We do have 10 months until our possession date, haha.

Well, I should get running here and start my day. Hope everyone has a wonderful September 4th! I just can't believe it's September already. Where has the time gone. I HAVE MY BABY NEXT MONTH! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I can't believe it is next month already! We are getting so excited to meet him/her and find out the name!
We need to get together this week, if we can!