Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So Tired!

Hello Everyone

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past couple of days. Hard to believe it has been a week since I sat down here and typed out what I was thinking! These days just seem to fly bye and I am more tired than ever. How will I ever manage with a newborn if I can barely keep my head up with 5 weeks to go. I'm sure I will survive and be running on pure "love". I have decided that I am pretty much done work as of now. I get drained too easily, which is not good. I worked today for a couple of hours and bye the time I was done I could only think of crawling into bed, and it was only 6:00 pm. One weird thing is I think I am coming down with something. I got this cold sore and my ears hurt.... weird. I will just have to keep an eye on it and let doctor T know next week if I'm not feeling better.

James just turned on our furnace! Can you believe that?? Were did my favorite season go, Summer please come back. I miss you! Well, it's now into Autumn, probably the most beautiful season of the year. I love the colours and the leaves, but I always feel that with Autumn comes Winter... my least favorite. Autumn also brings my birthday, which is sort of a big deal in my books. Also, it brings my baby! HURRAY! I am not ready for the furnace to be turned on. Especially since I am HOT all the time. I should get a little fan for my side of the bed!

This morning I started attending a Wednesday morning bible study at the church. It's a Beth Moore study on The Patriarchs. I have never done a real bible study before and I am excited to meet with the ladies. I met a new young mom at church on Sunday (well, I met her a couple weeks ago but really got talking last week) so I invited her to come with me. I'm glad she did, once again another connection made, a new friend! So fun!

Well I'm all tucked into bed so I should run here! I'll type again when I find some more energy!

Until then,

Melissa

No comments: