Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It will be a girl! Welcome soon Sommer Lyn!

IT'S A GIRL!
I'm sure you all new that there was no way I could keep a secret this exciting for that long! We found out yesterday that we are having a little girl! When we went into the ultrasound room the technician put the scope thing on my belly and I said to her RIGHT AWAY "we aren't opposed to finding out". Well, she said within a 1/2 a second "okay, it's a girl!". Good thing I wasn't joking when I said we weren't opposed, because it all happened too fast. But we were VERY excited after a little shock wore off. We thought it was a boy all along! I have had no inclinings that it would be a girl, but those little angels can sure surprise you!
Yesterday afternoon I went shopping with my grandma. She bought me a new housecoat for my birthday and new slippers. They are going to be so nice when I'm in the hospital and then later at home. Also, I had a gift certificate for Gap Baby so I was VERY happy to spend that on cute little pink outfits for her! I got the cutest little pink sweatpants and little tops to match. Plus Great Grandma Sharon couldn't resist picking up this really cute jumper for her to wear to church. She will be loved :)
Well in 32 days (give or take) we will be welcoming Sommer Lyn into the McCullough family. I can't wait to meet this little angel that has been growing inside of me. I love her more than words can say!

No comments: