Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a little update!

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday. Everything looked good. The ultrasound technicians sent over my report and they really had weird dates. For some reason they had my due date November 1 and also October 25, which none of those are right. It's October 22, which all the other ultrasounds have confirmed. Weird. So, I won't be listening to those dates that is for sure! My doctor did an internal exam and found that the baby is sitting right there. She said, "Oh my! Your baby is very low, I can feel it! And your cervix is soft." So that scared me! She said I really need to take it easy these next couple of weeks because we don't want this baby coming too soon. She said that she would be surprised to see me make it to the end of October, but would be happy if I made it another 2 weeks. So I am just to laze around the house and take it easy... I think I can handle that! (It's 10:15 am, I just woke up and am still in my p.j.'s. I'm doing great!).

I have a horrible cold right now, which totally sucks because you can't take anything for it. BRUTAL! I can't sleep in the same room as James because it gets too stuffy so I end up sleeping on the couch. I am fine with that and I do find that I don't tend to roll around as much. I hate sleeping, I haven't had a good sleep in a month and it looks like I will never have a good sleep in the next 10 years! But soon I will have a little girl to keep me company at night... how precious!

Well, I should really get going here! Maybe clean up around the house today since I am suppose to take it easy. Might has well take it easy in a clean house! Hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

That is weird that they had screwed up dates!! It sure sounds like things are proceeding as they should and I sure can't wait to meet the newest McCullough!