Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Gift Exchange

By the end of the season, someone is going to have roll me out the door. The great part of working in a place where everyone "appreciates your business" is everyone drops of treats for you to eat. Today the "treat of the day" is Laura Secord chocolates, yesterday was chocolate covered peanutes/almonds/jube-jubes. MMMmmmm.... I love Christmas!

Tonight is my Royal LePage Christmas Party, which will be different from my previous christmas parties (LHAC's). Seems like everyone is excited to get drunk and party since that is what has been talked about for weeks now. Oh sad.... but I guess that is how they have fun. I use to give mugs in the gift exchange but this year I am going to change it up a bit. We are doing the "new, used or regift" exchange so I have to think of something good. I think my one gift will be cash ($15) but I would love to have something funny as my second gift! I just can't decide what!! I am not sure if James will let me or not (okay, I just called him and he said no), but I would love to give away the N64 that has sat in a box in the closet for 3 years now. But James keeps telling me that he wants to play it and it doesn't even work on our tv. I have to think of something sweet. Any ideas?

No comments: