Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Housewarming Gift!




This was our first (and so far only... hint hint) House Warming Gift! My Mom and Dad sent it to us, and I picked it up from Safeway. I was explaining what it looked like to my Mom (since she didn't actually pick it out) and she got all worried that it was tacky looking. So I told her I would take a picture of it and put it on here....
See Mom, it's not tacky!! It's a Pointsettia with some other plants in a basket... and No, it has not died yet... it's still looking good and healthy!

1 comment:

Abbie Smith said...

That was some heartwarming gift that your parents have given you, which made me remember the exchange of gifts I've done to my friends in Calgary when they moved to their new homes with the help of the mortgage company. Housewarming gifts being the way on conveying your congratulatory feeling to them for a job well done in securing a home they'll live in for a long time.

That is why, I was in a fantastic mood when I finally got myself a new home by the Edmonton best mortgage and years of hard work. Also the fact that all my friends are there to party with me increases the fun factor.