Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Christmas Present!





I LOVE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! James and I exchanged Christmas presents last night! This is what he bought me, a Kitchen Aid Mixer! Isn't that just great! I was so excited to use it that I baked a cake at 9:00 pm, just to prove to him that I would be using it. It came with a bonus set too, spatula, whisk, baster, measuring cups, and spoons! Then we also splurged on each other because we went out and bought these really modern dish set.... James picked them out. What did I get James for Christmas you ask? Well, he got sweatpants, socks, underwear, a t-shirt and a new Christmas Eve shirt, and I subscribed him to the Leader-Post Newspaper. How boring!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Love it! You will have to be the official Trademark Co. baker and we will come over to snack all the time!

Shauna Archer said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Melissa! Enjoy your holiday with your folks (Hi Dave!!). Loved the new puppy - I want a pet here but I think it would have to be a monkey :) Roll in some snow for us!