Monday, December 04, 2006

Lost Cord

So.... we made it back safe and sound from the McCullough Family Xmas Weekend. The roads were okay on Friday when we went out there. We got there around 8:30 pm, just in time to meet the fam at Perkins for dinner (we always time it just right for a free meal - Thanks Cheryl). On Saturday we were able to watch Christie Anne play some basketball, which was a nice treat, and then we headed over to the shopping mall. I thought James would be grumpy have to spend 3 hours in the shopping mall with me, but he did just fine! The mall was very busy, but what can you expect the first weekend of December. I did have to kick James out of one store because he was following me around like a lost puppy and was starting to get on my nervous. We came home on Sunday in not the best driving conditions. James' parents who left only 4 hours after us got stuck 2 hours outside of Winnipeg... good thing we left when we did.

I took some really good pictures of the house last night, but I can't find the cord to put all my pictures on the computer. So tonight that is my mission... get pictures of the house on the blog!

1 comment:

Shauna Archer said...

Oh please hurry and find the cord. I'm dying to see pictures!