Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to work...

I am back!!! Today is my first day back at work after 2 weeks of glorious holidays! We had a great time in the states with my family. We did plenty of relaxing, sleeping in, 2 NBA games, plus much more. The drive was long, 20 hours! But we made it back safe and sound.

Yesterday James and I both did not go to work. We bought some fun stuff with our Christmas money: Central Vac system, garborator, an area rug and other small things. The rug looks so good! I will take a picture and post it soon. We also cleaned the house. It is so hard to believe the amount of junk you bring home with you from a trip. We had so much garbage and stuff that it took a couple of hours to put the house back in order.

Not much else is new right now. January is always a slow month but that is okay because we definetly need some time to relax and sit back. That is one of our New Years resolutions, to take some time to relax and do nothing! Another New Years resolution of mine is to enjoy cooking more and cook more often. Tonight James and I are making cinnimon buns....

Well I better get back to work here since I have not been here for 2 weeks. It seems like the got by with me gone and the office didn't fall apart but it was sure messy when I came in this morning.

No comments: