Friday, January 12, 2007

One amazing performance

David Copperfield did it again! He was........................ AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to explain the illusions and tricks he performed last night because every time I do it hurts my head and I just get all flustered. The night included: 15 audience members (random people catching frisbees thrown into the audience) disappearing on stage and ending up in the 2nd balcony within 2 seconds, a car appearing in thin air, before the show guessing lottery numbers random people would guess during the show, sending an audience member to Austrailia (YES, EVEN I HAD A HARD TIME BELIEVING THIS ONE!!) and card & animal tricks. I just can't get over his ability!!!! James and I walked out of the show shaking our heads and talking non-stop about what we just saw... I am still in awe! The best $75 I have EVER spent :)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Sounds like it was awesome! Next up...Eva Avila

Sheena said...

Let me know how your exam goes, best of luck!