Friday, January 05, 2007

House Trinkets!

I could not decide what to put on my display ledge... than we were shopping at Ross Dress For Less (My FAVORITE American Store) and we found this African Wicker Vase for $9.00! When we brought it home it turned out awesome on the ledge. I am still deciding if I should put up my other 2 items or if the vase is fine on it's own....



This is a picture of the new area rug that I bought for Christmas. You can not really tell but it has the burgandy that matches the wall and green that matches the curtains... Once again, I think it looks just dandy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house is very nice, melissa! I love the african vase! I like that kind of decor. And your colors are ones that I would use. VEry nice!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was heather wallace, by the way! LOL