Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Queen of Procrastination!

I know I should be studying or atleast reviewing my material for my makeup exam on Monday. For those of you who don't know, I didn't pass my real estate exam by 4.5%. I got a 65.5% and I needed a 70%. It was kind of disappointing but I knew going into it that I did not put as much effort into it as I could have. Many people don't pass the first time, or so I am told by people in my office, so I am not the only one out there. But it still sucks.

Every day I tell myself that I will study for 2 hours in the afternoon, but somehow the afternoon comes to an end and my books are still sitting closed on my desk beside me. I always can find other things to fill my time, like people.com, other blogs and websites, or just sitting there talking to co-workers. Studying or reviewing stuff is not what I like to do. But I have to do it!

So that is what I am going to do. I am going to stop typing and start studying! Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Hello, I did make it to your site yesterday at work. I wasn't busy, and so I did sneak a peak, but I didn't get a chance to comment. We aren't really supposed to be on the internet during working hours. My only justification is that I haven't had enough work to do, so while the boss is in Vegas the mice play...or something like that.

You have a really nice blog going here. You are also a very busy young lady! Wow! I hope you have a lot of fun on your vacation and when you come back you will have much to post about.

I am going to be getting back on Tamar now and will be posting there as well as on The Cedar Chest. I may not talk about my past as much for now though. I just need to focus on more positive things at the moment.

Have a blessed day,

Ellie

furry said...

hahahaha I know what you mean by procrastination. I do it all the time and to be quite honest.. I do it well.

What is this? No more anonymous stuff from me.... looks like I followed your lead with the blog... I am still mad at you though.. forgiveness is hard but I do pray about it...