Monday, April 09, 2007

Good old Monday!

Hope everyone had a good easter weekend! I was sick over the weekend, so that was not fun at all. The food all looked so good, but it didn't stay done :( So sad. Oh well, that's life. We went to Outlook and went to their annual easter production, which was once again amazing! Every year I really enjoy it and this year was no different. It was a little cold outside so we didn't get to take the dogs running by the river. I was a little bit dissappointed.

Tonight James and I are going to go and test drive an SUV that we have been looking at. We are selling my car and buying a bigger vehicle so hopefuly we like the one we drive tonight. We were going to buy a Santa Fe, but in the end I think we like the Buick Rendezvous instead. That is what we are going to see tonight. We see them all over the road now and like what we see. We need a vehicle now that we can put the dog in the back and put the mesh net up so she can't jump over the seats. Hopefully everything will work out.

I don't have much planned this week but that is okay. James and I have to get our taxes together so we can take them to the accountant. Taxes aren't due until the end of April here, but we are always cutting it close! It always takes so much time to do a business income tax than the personal, so poor James has been working so hard to get his books together and make sure all the numbers balance. But we are so thankful that this year has been so busy, the business had a good year. This year was such a blessing to us. God sure is good!

Well, I am still in my p.j.'s and it is almost noon! I have no energy to get up and do anything. I have to make myself get up now. I must go!

Melissa

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Okay girl!!! Almost 3 weeks since your comment about 3 weeks and a lot on your mind..... what's up -- I'm waiting...
So for a quick test -- it's a long story I quickly set up a blog the other day.... so now I'm gonna try the blogging thing too -- but not sure if it will be daily. So when is good for you and that lunch I promised? SN