Monday, April 30, 2007

What am I still doing at home???

Good Morning!

What a boring weekend I had! I had a sinus cold, possibly allergies, all weekend. I have never had allergies in my life, but I suspect thats what took me down this weekend. Some people develop new things when they are pregnant and I guess allergies is mine. James worked on our deck all weekend and planted 5 trees in our backyard. I love being pregnant and using that as an excuse to not do work around the house! HAHA! I sat on my lawn chair and told him what I thought looked good. The funny thing is, wait till I am absolutely huge and cant move anything. Then James will really be mad at me!

I booked our PreNatal classes today! July 24-September 25! Everyone told me to go to the YMCA and take them from Sally Elliott because she is amazing. So I called ahead of time to make sure I got in. They said I should take them in my 3 trimester, so I hope my baby doesn't come 1 month early, because I will still be learning how to be a parent! For those of you who don't know, my due date (tentative, still having to be confirmed for the 3rd time...) is October 22. At the YMCA they also offer PreNatal aqua swim classes. So I am going to sign up for those too! Man, there sure is a lot of fun things you can do when you are pregnant!

I have another doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully she will let me hear my little ones heart beat. I haven't heard it yet because the sound was off on our ultrasound. If I don't hear the heartbeat that is very common too. I guess sometimes the baby is positioned wrong and a doppler can't always pick it up. But that does scare me a little.... hopefully I can hear it! I think I will ask Dr. T if there is anything I can take so I stop throwing up. Even though my belly is getting bigger I am loosing weight because I can't keep anything down. No one should have to "get used" to throwing up every morning, it is very depressing!

I really hope that it rains today! My lawn needs to green up quite a bit! It is so dry! I just love spring rain! Then the trees will be out and in full swing! Does anyone know where I can buy some bushes for the backyard? I want the kind with nice little yellow flowers on them...

Well, I should really get my day started here. I am meeting a good friend for lunch and then having another friend over for coffee tonight. Yes, even when I feel like crap I can still be a little social butterfly!

Have a WONDERFUL day friends!

Much Love,
Melissa

No comments: