Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday complaints!

Now I am sure all of your are just dying to know how I like being pregnant. Well, I will be honest with you in all my blogs about it.... and so far I hate it! I have been so sick for the past 3 months that I honestly fear my teeth will fall out and my throat will corode from throwing up so much! I am sick every morning until around 11:A00 am and I am sick often throughout the day! BRUTAL! If I dont eat on a regular schedule I will be sick from not eating and if I eat too much, you guessed it, I will be sick again. Where is my happy medium????

I don't have a belly at all. But my hips have widened so I cant wear my old pants comfortably. I went to the maternity store for the first time on the weekend to purchase a pair of pants and I could feel the stares from the hugely pregnant other women. I am sure they wanted to tell me, "Just you wait hunny, soon enough you will not feel like looking at these cute clothes!" But I left with a nice (and expensive!) pair of jeans and capris. Finally pants that aren't chaffing or confining my waste! Thank goodness for elastic wastes!

Another things not so pleasing about being pregnant is that you have to pee every 20 minutes. Even when I think I can not possibly have anything in my bladder, I still manage to releave myself. Where is all this urine coming from? And dont get my started on sleeping... I dont think there is a comfortable way to sleep when you boobs hurt, your hips hurt, and back hurts. And I havent even had to add an enormously large belly into the picture yet! Oh man....

But when I saw that small precious baby on the screen the other day all my complaints flew out the window. What can I possible complain about when you see the miracle of life right in front of your eyes!?

Well, I am sure I have you all just thinking, "it's going to get worse Missy... just you wait." But that's my complaining I have been dying to do for the past 3 months. Fewwwww!

Until later,
Much love,
Melissa

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I wish I could be going through it with you Mel. But when I finally do, you can be the one thinking, "You just wait honey, it will only get worse!"

Anonymous said...

you guys are sick! ha ha!
(sheena still has to wait 2.5 years...and by then i guess you will be well experienced...it'll work out great!)