Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, I love you!

Hi Everyone :)

Another quiet Sunday afternoon! I just love Sundays! Today I played in the backyard with Lexis, fetch can get very old after a couple of minutes. But she loves being outside and I thought I would play with her since it was so warm out. I just love my dog so much, she makes me very happy! After playing with her James and I decided to put my car on the corner with a for sale sign in it. We didn't get any calls on it this afternoon, but we did put it on UsedRegina.com so maybe we will get some off there. It's not like I have to sell it this instance, but it would be nice to have it gone. We neeed a vehicle with more room. I would like an SUV so we could put Lex in the back when we travel this summer. Right now she rides in the back seat of our car and chases each passing vehicle or whines in our ears for the first 20 minutes because she is so excited.

Spring cleaning also happened today at our house. We hadn't cleaned the house in FOREVER so today we finally broke down and cleaned it till it shined :) James actually cleaned up his bathroom, a first in 3 years! I told him that I would take care of his laundry if he cleaned his bathroom. I hadn't heard that much complaining since my mom asked my brother to take out the garbage when I lived at home. We use to have certain chores that we had to do each Saturday when I lived at home and my brother would complain about his 1 job, getting all the garbages and emptying them... like that was a hard job!!!!

Now for some catching up on your lives:
- Sheryl, any day this week is fine for lunch? When would you like? By the way, your blog is GREAT!
- Deb, are you home from your cruise? Did you have fun? Thanks for your card the other day!
- Tim, I will see you on Wednesday night at The Jar! I will be putting my talk together this week. Maybe you could read it over when I am done?

Okay, now I got those questions out of the way, I hope everyone had a good week last week and have an even better one this week!

Talk to you soon :)

Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still no news hey? I am home from my cruise and was hoping for a 'clarification clause' to the three week anticipation. We had an awesome cruise, albeit much too short.

I would love to send you a card and if everything said in it was wonderful consider it from me, however I suspect it is actually from Deb B.

Hope to see you soon.
Deb

Anonymous said...

I'll check the week -- I think maybe Wednesday would work for lunch. You pick... my treat remember!!!

Sheryl