Sunday, June 24, 2007

5 months Prego and No Air conditioning... time for a pool!




You guessed it :)
We bought a pool!
12 feet wide, 20 feet long, and 4 feet deep! It's sooo sweet. This picture was taken when it was hardly full so I will take another one tomorrow when it is all done. It has been taking 6 hours to fill and we probably still have another 1 1/2 hours to go but it's too late and we are ready for bed.
I was so hot yesterday that I thought I was going to die. Then I was so hot this afternoon that all I could think about was a pool. So, James told me I could either get a pool or air conditioning. I firgured that a pool would be sooo much fun and that my grandparents have air conditioning 10 steps next door, so take the pool and sleep over at Garn and Shar's!!!!
Everyone is welcome to come on over and go for a nice swim. Pool parties all summer :)
Melissa

3 comments:

chelsea rae said...

two thumbs up for the pool! hey i went to paul brandt too and i thought it was amazing...but i didn't like the opening girl...too flatliner for me! where were u guys sitting? boo that i missed you!

Mike said...

Great idea on the pool Mel. I am sure it will come in handy this summer. What's next...Hot Tub for winter ??? ;)

Anonymous said...

just curious where did you buy this pool from