Friday, June 08, 2007

So tired!

I have been pretty busy this week that I am just finding the time to sit down and share my thoughts! I have not been in the mood to sit down and actually type, I have had way to much enerygy! Energy is a good thing these days, especially because there are many things that need to get crossed off my to-do list!

This has felt like a very long week! So long that I honestly can't remember what I did on Monday or Tuesday! Actually I can't remember what I did on Wednesday or Yesterday! I have been in a shopping mood lately, partly because I am growing out of my clothes. I am now at the stage were none of my previously worn pants fit, I am much to big for them! I can still fit into my sweatpants and Yoga pants so that is nice for the comfortable days. With outgrowing clothes means the need for new clothes, I love that excuse! I have bought some really cute outfits lately! Mostly work clothes and sun dresses, but also some casual stuff. My old t-shirts still fit, with the help of an undershit so they don't rise above my belly... so I should be good in that department for a while. But I might need an excuse to go shopping... haha.

This weekend we are attending my friend Kyle Gorman's wedding! I am looking forward to seeing some people that I have not seen in a long time, especially those from high school. It should be a good reunion. Tonight we are heading over to Dave and Nancy's for a bbq. Mmmmm... steak :) Should be a very busy and eventful weekend... expect pictures!

Well, I should go here and put my wash over. And maybe lay down for a quick nap... YES!

No comments: