Monday, June 11, 2007

Busy Busy Bee!

BUSY WEEKEND!!!

The wedding on Saturday was absolutely beautiful and it was so awesome to see many friends that we haven't seen in a LONG time. It was nice this time because we got to meet some of our friends significant others whom we had not had a chance to meet. The wedding itself was very nice, great decorations and awesome food. Plus the live band at the reception made for a good evening!

Yesterday I was totally exhausted after the Saturday events. I only got about 3 hours of sleep the night before so I could hardly keep my eyes open yesterday! James and I did work in the backyard when I finally pulled myself out of bed at 2:30. We built this awesome water feature in the backyard which is so nice to listen to when we sit out on the deck. Lexis loves the water feature, she gets a kick out of drinking from the fountain. Too cute!

Tonight I am having my girls small group over for a wind-up BBQ. I got burgers, buns, and they are bringing the salads and desserts. They are just too cute! I am really going to miss them when I don't return to be their small group leader for the remaining grade 11 girls. But I think it is time to step back and enjoy being a mommy and not feel pressured to have to be anywhere at 9:15 on a Sunday morning.

Well, I should really run and finish cleaning the house and getting the burger fixin's ready to for tonight! Hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday!

Love,
Melissa

No comments: