Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rainy Sunday Afternoon!

What a rainy day... rain rain go away, come back another day (or never!). We came home from a short time out at the camper this afternoon around 3:00 pm. James went straight for the bedroom and was soon found asleep in the bed with Lexis. Poor guy, but I really don't feel that sorry for him. He played 2 rounds of golf yesterday, that's 36 holes! I am such a nice wife to let him play 2 rounds of golf, although I must admit I was a little bit upset when he announced he was heading back to the course. The real reason I feel sorry for him is because his allergies are really bad. The poor guy sneezes and wheezes all day and all night.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday at all. I think my uterous was stretching. For those of you who are not common with that it is something that can happen to women, especially half way through their pregnancy when their baby is starting to get big and grow. My body is stretching to make room for the baby. It feels like a horrible pain in your lower back and in your lower abdominal region. I wasn't too worried about this pain as 2 of my friends who are also pregnant went through this and were nice enough to tell me all about it. But it did kind of ruin my night last night as we were in the 5th wheel and I was so uncomfortable.

Today is Father's Day and I wish I could have seen my dad today. There is nothing like telling your parent you love them in person. I miss my family so much lately, especially now that I am pregnant. I would love for them to be close so I could share everything and show them my belly. I am planning on going down there the first week of July so I can look forward to the time I am going to spend with them. Plus, they are coming down in November, we are going to go there for the first week of January and then we have a family reunion in June (in Florida! At the Village!). So my time with them will start to pick up... funny how that happens when they become grandparents...

Well, James is finally awake and I am going to convince him to order pizza for supper. Gotta go!

Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey Mel, it must be hard not having family around. Friends are really nice to have around, but sometimes it is nice to have family close too. Not too close though ;););)

Have a great time at the reunion with them.