Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Creepy!

Something really weird happened to me this morning. I woke up thinking, "Eutenier, Michael Eutenier", a boy I went to elementary school with. Why his name popped into my head I have no idea, I have not seen or even thought of him since I was in grade 8. But it was my first thought when I opened my eyes this morning. So, I was on my way to work from picking up my tickets to the Paul Brandt concert when I stop at a red light. I look over to my right at the truck beside me and guess what it said on the side? "Eutenier trucking"... weird!!!! Why did I think that last name this morning and then see it this afternoon???

2 comments:

Sheena said...

That is really weird...maybe that is a sign to name your child that!!!

Anonymous said...

creepy indeed. and eutenier is such a weird name for the baby :) ... I am going to Paul Brandt as well so i will watch for you. Where are you sitting? deb