Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another fun survey.... I am bored.

1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?
Usually I hang it up on the towel rack when I go to dry my hair... if I don't do that then I just toss it on the ground.

2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
One at work has DELL on it and I have an apple shaped one at home.

3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
A brush

4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
I have no clue... I am a celebrity gossip person but I don't really think any of them are "so hot!"

5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
Always glue... I hate tape

6. Chicken or pork?
Love chicken!

7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark?
I don't go to school, but it's still pretty dark out when I get to work.

8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
I have always wanted to be a mirmaid, why would I want to be a horse with a horn?

9. What color is your underwear?
Baby blue

10. What time does the sun usually set?
I have no clue!!! I would just when I am getting home from work. (How depressing is that? I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark!)

11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep?
"James, stop touching my feet!!" (Seriously, I think that EVERY night)

12. AC or fan?
I love a ceiling fan when I am trying to go to sleep!

13. Do you wear braces?
I DID wear braces from Grade 6-8

14. Can you do a hand stand?
Not even close... maybe a donkey kick

15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
Shorter and always looking trimmed

16. What level English are you in?
Well I did University English... so I guess I am pretty good....

17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?
I use to LOVE Jessica Simpson but now I don't at all.... so I will go with ALba

18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?
Ugh... Math. I was HORRIBLE!

19. What's one thing you really want to do this very moment?
I want to go and work/umpack my house!

20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you've watched?
I have no clue....

21. CD player or iPOD?
I own a ipod, but everyone makes fun of me because it is old.... but it plays music and that's all I need.

22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 miles or drop 400 ft. into water?
Sprin around forsure! How much fun would that be! I can not handle falling at all.

23. Whats your favorite shape?
Thats a dumb question. I would have to say a Trapazoid. (HAHA! I don't even know what a trapaziod looks like...)

24. What do you have planned for the weekend?
McCullough Fam Xmas in Winnipeg

25. Have you ever gone ice skating?
Of course.

26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do?
Doodle

27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?
Depending on what TV.... but yes, it is usually easy.

28. How was your day?
Going alright. I have a lot on my mind... James has called me about 10 times and it's

29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut them?
Bite them off, a really bad habit!

30. Describe your handwriting:
I would say really nice. It is VERY close to my friend Carla's.

31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
I would hope not...

32. Do you bruise easily?
SO EASILY!!! I am anemic, so there is always a bruise on my legs.

33. There`s nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?
Not watch TV

34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes?
Myspace codes???

35. You got a essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?
Of course I would type. So much easier.

36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
I sure do!

37. Describe yourself using three words:
Stylish, transparent, determined

38. Do you use deodorant?
Every day.... what a dumb question

39. Do you like ice in your drink?
I can't drink without ice.

No comments: