Monday, May 07, 2007

16 weeks and growing!

16 week update :)

  • The baby is 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom)
  • 3 1/2 onces (about the size of an avacado)
  • In the next 3 weeks, he'll go through a tremendous growth spurt (doubling his weight and adding inches to his length)
  • The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his hair isn't yet recognizable.
  • Although closed, his eyes are moving (slowly)
  • Toenails have even started growing!

My final ultrasound is scheduled for June 1 at 10:30 am! I will be 20 weeks by then so they can confirm the sex of the baby. I hope they do confirm that it is a boy, since I don't have a girls name picked out yet! I can't wait to see him again, I am so excited :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are really keepin' up with the development, that is so awesome!! You are almost half way there.. altho for some reason, the last half of the 40 weeks seems to take longer than the first half!!
see ya in the a.m.
sr