Monday, May 28, 2007

New News!

So I went to the doctor's today to get a permission slip for my pre-natal yoga class and ended up getting a check up. Which is fine by me because a check up means I can listen to the baby's heart beat! I got weighed again today and am proud to say that I have gained 7 lbs in the past 3.5 weeks! (No one else would ever be excited about this weight gain, but I sure am!) That means I have gained back the 5 lbs that I lost the first three months which is very exciting. I am still on Dilectin 2x a day because without it I would still be sick. But hopefully I will start to be able to manage without it because I do not want to be on drugs for another 4 months. The baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. Last time the doctor had troubles finding it but this time it was pumping nice and loud. She said "wow, that's a very strong heart beat, must be a boy!" which of course made me very excited. My next ultrasound is on Friday at 2:15 pm, so expect some good pictures posted of the peanut. We can find out for sure if it's a boy or girl, I'm so excited!!!

I spent all day Saturday working again. Showing houses all morning and writing offers and doing counter offers all afternoon and evening. I was so extremely tired on Sunday that I could hardly wake up. I fell asleep for a good part of the afternoon which was nice because it was so harm lying in the sun... I felt like a cat! Lexis spent the weekend outside playing and running around. She was also exhausted from a long weekend... but lucky her she can sleep all day if she wants to. James bobcated (is that a word) the front "lawn" area to get ready for sod to be laid. Hopefully that will be done this week! Then we are finished landscaping and our house is officially complete :)

I should get back to work here. I have more showings this afternoon so I have to get prepared for that. Later friends :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is good news mel. i am glad you are not so sick anymore and that the baby is strong and healthy. this is all so miraculous is it not. good for you too on the job front. you go girl!
deb