Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Patience... something I just don't have enough of!

It's after lunch and I am sitting in my office waiting to hear back if an offer my clients and I wrote last evening is being accepted or rejected. It's a hard thing to sit and wait, especially when you are an impatient person such as me. But that's is what I need to work on, patience (sp?), and there is no better job than being a real estate agent that will teach you that needed fruit of the spirit. Being an impatient person can have it's troubles, such as when I was waiting to get engaged, waiting for the wedding day, and now waiting to meet our first child. I hate waiting! I am a planner and an organizer, I want things to fall into place just as I think they should... often that never ends up happening. But oh well, slowly I am learning to have patience, but will God just hurry up and listen to how I want things to be (just kidding)!

This weekend we did celebrate Mother's Day, even though James still did not think I really should be celebrating it. We went to Moxies for brunch, where I got a beautiful Tiger Lilly to plant in my backyard. So many people did wish me a Happy Mother's Day which just made me so proud. When you have that baby inside you, you realize how special life is. I am honoured to be blessed with the responsibility of caring for this little life, who is so dependent on me for survival and love. What an awesome feeling!

This weekend we are joining James' family out at Douglas for the May Long weekend! We aren't going to leave till Saturday morning because I can't miss PreNatal Yoga! They have a seasonal camp site and this marks the first weekend of it being available. Some of James' sisters from Winnipeg will be there, so it should be a really fun time. I hope I don't have to sleep in a tent because I already have so much problems falling asleep in a bed. My back is starting to get really sore, especially above my tail bone. The doctor did say this is common at around 4 months because your uterous is getting large enough to reach your naval and it rearranges all your internal organs. How gross!

Well, I should head back to work here! I hope you all are enjoying the weather because it is so gorgeous outside right now!

Love always,
Melissa

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Did you get your necklace?

Mike said...

Hey Mel, was the offer rejected or accepted? Really you, impatient. Who'd have thought!!!

Melissa Denise said...

Sheena... I didn't get my necklace, what a jerk! Haha, I left the picture on the fridge and I might have to just purchase it myself.
Mike... my offer was accepted :) I beat out 4 other offers, WOO HOO! Did you read the article in the newspaper today about Regina's housig market? How exciting :)

Sheena said...

Congrats about getting the offer!!