Friday, August 24, 2007

31 week update!


  • My baby measures about 16 inches long.
  • It weighs a little over 3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt.
  • My precious baby can turn its head from side to side, and its arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath its skin.
  • The baby is moving a lot, too, so I have trouble sleeping because my baby's kicks and somersaults keep me up. (But I take comfort: All this moving is a sign that my baby is active and healthy.)
  • I don't feel the baby move the same as before though, it is because it is running out of room in the uterous. It is more squirming I feel.
  • The baby will gain on average another 2 pounds before delivery!
  • It's organs are continuing to mature and the baby passes water from the bladder now. (Practising for urinating when it is born)

No comments: