Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Muffins :)

This morning I woke up and felt like I should do some baking! So I got busy and made some yogurt blueberry muffins, MMMMmmm!! I used this light recipe so they are not as tasty as they could be but they are still good. I was getting sick of fruit-loops for breakfast every day. I use to never eat breakfast but now that I am pregnant I wake up just starving! So muffins it is today!

Last night we came home once again scared to death of labour after prenatal. I honestly am dreading this delivery!!! Why does it have to be so painful and why does the woman have to do it? God was not being very equal when he decided that it will be the woman who brings the children into the world. Also, I am quite mad at Eve for eating that apple!!! If she hadn't had eaten that apple we would have painless labour, stupid woman! I hope her labours were long and painful!! I hope I am one of the 2% of women who have painless childbirths, that would just be amazing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh Mellie, I remember that fear so well!

The labour is sometimes hyped up more than it needs to be - the classes scare women so much! I will pray that the fear will not rob you of the joy of the pregnacy.

Stupid Eve!