Friday, August 17, 2007

One mouse down!

We caught one!!!! James and I picked up some mouse traps from Canadian Tire last night and set them out in the garage. We were lying in bed and James told me to go and check the traps to see if we caught one yet. There was NO WAY I was going to go and peek in the trap, so James said that if there is one dead he was going to bring it in a put it in the bed. I was a little scared but then I realized that if there was one dead James would never pick it up because he hates mice so much. So off James went to check the trap... 40 seconds later James comes running back into the room to tell me that one trap was set off and the other trap has a mouse in it. Did he bring the mouse in to show me like he threatened, of course not! So he went back out into the garage but soon came back in and said he didn't want to deal with that dead mouse. So he just set the one trap back up and then came inside. This morning the trap without a mouse in it was set off but no mouse. So.... we still have atleast one dirty pest to catch still! But one is gone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell James that you can easily get rid of the mouse in a trap... take a safeway (or walmart) bag..... put your hand inside... cover the mouse in the trap with a rag, grab the rag and mouse with the outside of the bag,.. just like picking up doggy doo... and viola... easy!!