Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to Calgary!



Here is my belly at 31 weeks and 5 days! Can't believe how large I am getting. It is starting to get uncomfortable because I am carrying all of the baby in the front of me. Hardly an stretch marks yet but there are a few in the works!!! BRUTAL! Oh welll. My wedding set doesn't fit my fingers anymore so I wear a plain gold band. Atleast I have something on my finger :)
We are off to Calgary today to enjoy a nice weekend! Tuesday is our 3rd wedding anniversary so we decided to go away and have a little downtime. One last short trip before the baby comes to our house! I am so excited for Ikea on Sunday. I can hardly contain myself. I will be taking the camera so expect some pics!
Have a good weekend everyone!!
Love,
Growing Melissa

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Can't wait to hear how Ikea went...and the anniversary trip!