Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

The family of socks:
Daddy's sock!
Baby's sock! (LOOK HOW TINY IT IS!)
Mommy's sock!
My new infactuation is with the baby's socks. THEY ARE SO SMALL! I feel as though I am going to loose them because they are just so dang small. It's hard to believe that their feet could be fit in something so tiny.... please don't inspect how clean and white my socks are... they look so dirty!
We had a good weekend camping with James' family. It would be the last time we saw his sister Amanda and her husband Greg as they are moving to Hamilton next week. So we had a good time boating, reading, eating, and hanging out. I was ready to come by Monday because I was tired and hot plus wanted to have a clean shower. Camp sites never have clean showers so showering in my own is always good. We made a family baby pool with the guesses for the delievery date. For some reason James thinks the baby will be three weeks early and guessed October 9, I think it will be October 17, Katie guesses the due date (October 22), Cheryl thinks the 29 of October, Sammy is the 24th, and I think Greg and Amanda were October 20. So we will see which Date Dan and Jenn guess. I sure hate thinking of that baby coming too late... I would be more than happy for a couple days early!
Tonight is our third prenatal class. I think it is on the first stage of labour but I can't quite remember. I also think we learn about relaxation and breathing, so I will fill you in on what I learn later. We know another couple in our prenatal class (Brett & Tyson Liske) so we are meeting them for coffee before class. It's always good to make friends with couples who are expecting around the same time as you. It gives you friends who are at the same stage of life. Brett and Tyson are expecting on November 11, so just a couple of weeks behind us.
I have convinced James to take me to Calgary to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary from August 24-27. I anniversary is August 28 but it falls on a week day and James will need to come back and work. We went to Calgary/Banff for our honeymoon so I told him we should head back again before our baby is born and we can no longer have the freedom to do what we want. I also REALLY want to head to Ikea and look for some nursery stuff and organizing stuff. I can't wait to go!
Hope everyone had a good long weekend! Enjoy this short week!

No comments: