Friday, August 10, 2007

Nesting, I love it!

The week is already over! Where did the time go??? I can not believe how fast it went bye, it's just too crazy! I am once again in my nesting stage. I just love organizing and cleaning out the house. Yesterday was my day of organizing many rooms, I really did a number on the house. The nursery is all cleaned out, with stuff from the guest room down stairs in the storage room. I convinced my grandparents to come over and help carry stuff downstairs because I was so tired I couldn't lift anything on my own. After some complaining James decided to help carry stuff downstairs, he isn't into this whole "nesting stage" like I am. Now I just have to convince him to set up the crib with me... it make take some nagging. I went through all the clothes and toys people had dropped off and put them in really cute storage containers in the closet according to which months they should fit (0-3, 3-6, 6-9, etc.) so that made me really happy. I could have organized all day if it wasn't for James telling me to stop at 10:30 PM. I even organized the bathroom drawers, linen closet, office, and laundry closet! Man, I was on a roll. There is still more that I would like to get done today so I will head home and work on it later. I love nesting :) My house has never been so organized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!